Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps November 20, 2018 techinovattor Fiverr Seller I have 2 years experience of working with various front end and back end web development technologies. I have been part of teams working on wide spectrum of technologies and ideas. In last 2 years as a programmer and developer I have helped businesses in creating web and mobile based applications. I have a sound understanding of classical programming language such as python, php and javascript and frontend web development I keep myself updated with latest IT technologies and leading programming languages Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments AnonymousOctober 17, 2019 at 10:08 PMNice info..Derek Surabaya | Derek Sidoarjo | Derek Probolinggo | Derek Pasuruan | Derek Banyuwangi | Malang | Derek Lumajang | Derek Bali | Derek Caruban | Derek Mojokerto | Derek Nganjuk | Derek Jombang | Derek Madiun | Derek Ngawi | Derek Sragen | Derek Solo | Derek Blora | Derek Cepu | Derek Jogja | Derek Salatiga | Derek Semarang | Derek Jakarta | Derek Bekasi | Derek Bandung | Derek Bogor | Derek CirebonReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
June 16, 2018 Monil Bhavsar Monil Bhavsar Home About Contact I'm A{ I & R }Enthusiast, Web Developer, Programmer Read more
Nice info..
ReplyDeleteDerek Surabaya | Derek Sidoarjo | Derek Probolinggo | Derek Pasuruan | Derek Banyuwangi | Malang | Derek Lumajang | Derek Bali | Derek Caruban | Derek Mojokerto | Derek Nganjuk | Derek Jombang | Derek Madiun | Derek Ngawi | Derek Sragen | Derek Solo | Derek Blora | Derek Cepu | Derek Jogja | Derek Salatiga | Derek Semarang | Derek Jakarta | Derek Bekasi | Derek Bandung | Derek Bogor | Derek Cirebon